INFORMATION and FAQ
Please see below for information about:
1) Shipping zones + rates,
3) Care & Safety
1) SHIPPING ZONES + RATES:
All DUBGEAR products currently ship from Canada (except, if you are a Japanese customer, please visit our partner Azden Audio at www.azden.co.jp to purchase).
If your country or zone is not listed below, please contact us to inquire about purchasing.
Maximum of 4 units per any order. Shipping rates expressed in $CAD (Canadian Dollar).
Current Shipping Methods used by DUBGEAR:
- Canada: Free standard ground shipping
- USA: Standard ground shipping
- International (excluding USA): Standard air shipping rates
Prices below in Canadian Dollars ($CAD)
|1 DUBSTEIN||2 DUBSTEINs||3 DUBSTEINs||4 DUBSTEINs|
DUBGEAR warrants it’s products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase. If DUBGEAR has determined that a defect in material or workmanship exists, DUBGEAR, at its discretion, will:
(1) Repair the product at no charge using new or refurbished components, or
(2) Exchange the product with an equivalent product that is new or refurbished, or
(3) Refund the original purchase price.
This warranty does not cover:
• Normal wear and tear.
• Dents and scratches.
• Damage from water, liquid, or other substance.
• Blown speakers.
• Loss or theft.
• Damage or product failure resulting from abuse, neglect, accident, mistreatment, modification, disassembly, repair, or customization.
To obtain warranty service, please contact DUBGEAR. Proof of purchase is required to verify warranty eligibility. The customer is responsible for any costs associated with shipping product to DUBGEAR for warranty evaluation.
3) CARE AND SAFETY:
Please observe the following guidelines and you and your DUBSTEIN will stay happy for as long as possible.
• To clean DUBSTEIN speaker base unit, wipe with damp cloth.
• Do not put the DUBSTEIN drink insert or speaker base unit into the dishwasher.
• Do not submerge DUBSTEIN speaker base unit.
• Do not put liquids into the DUBSTEIN speaker base unit cavity. Use the drink insert provided.
• Do not place DUBSTEIN speaker base unit into the freezer or refrigerator.
• Do not put the DUBSTEIN drink insert or speaker base unit into the microwave.
DUBSTEIN Speaker Base Unit:
• Do not submerge.
• Do not expose to moisture or humidity.
• Do not expose to extremely high or low temperatures.
• Do not drop, disassemble, modify, or attempt to repair.
• Do not microwave.
• Do not refrigerate or freeze.
• Do not leave in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
• Do not leave near sources of heat or open flame.
• Only charge your DUBSTEIN in a moisture free location, out of direct sunlight, and at room temperature.
• Dispose of your DUBSTEIN in accordance with your local waste disposal regulations.
• Keep the USB port cover completely closed during wireless operation and when not charging. The DUBSTEIN has no level of water resistance when the USB port cover is open and/or not fully closed. The DUBSTEIN has no level of water resistance when connected directly with the 3.5mm audio cable.
• Clean the DUBSTEIN speaker base unit with a damp cloth and only with the front USB port cover completely closed. Do not use detergents and/or cleaning products to clean the DUBSTEIN speaker base unit.
• Not recommended for children.
• Observe and comply with RF radio frequency product regulations in locations where you have and/or use your DUBSTEIN.
• Please consume alcoholic beverages responsibly. DUBGEAR does not encourage excessive alcoholic consumption.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. You are responsible for any costs associated with shipping the product back to DUBGEAR.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds - If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
1) I am having trouble establishing a Bluetooth® connection to my DUBSTEIN.
- In your Bluetooth® settings of your device (i.e. Smartphone), try turning your Bluetooth® off and then back on. On your DUBSTEIN, with the power on, press the Bluetooth® button until the red and blue LED lights pulse alternately. On your device (i.e. Smartphone), search for and choose 'DUBSTEIN' to re-establish a connection.
2) My bottle or can does not fit properly into the DUBSTEIN speaker base cavity.
- Unfortunately, the DUBSTEIN does not accommodate all sizes of bottles and cans. If this happens to you, we suggest pouring the contents of your can or bottle into the DUBSTEIN drink insert that is provided. The DUBSTEIN drink insert can hold up to 375ml.